- Third Girls Ministries Camp Offering up North – Quaker Meadows located 45 miles from Porterville.
- Two lodging options for Pine Summit June Camp. Regular Cabins & Upgraded Lodges.
- Various outdoor and indoor adventure activities at all camps.
- Badges and Charms can be pre-ordered for activities including the annual camp theme badge.
- All Camps will feature all girl worship band Chosen Generation.
- Pine Summit 1 in June will feature a Jana Alayra Concert.
- Pine Summit 2 in July will be from Saturday to Monday.
- Pine Summit 2 in July check in will be at 10AM and include lunch upon check in and two days of activities.
- Quaker Meadow in July will be from Friday to Sunday. Check in will be at 2PM.
- Quaker Meadow in July check out will be at 1PM on Sunday and will include a lunch prior to leaving.
- Quaker Meadow Camp will feature different activities and is located high in the Sequoia National Forest. This camp if very scenic and will provide many nature type activities. Due to location cell phone reception is not available.
- 7 year old girls may attend all camps with Mom
- Canoeing at Pine Summit will be opened up to all campers/leaders
- Cheer will feature two categories - Traditional and Performance
- Churches will be limited to submitting 3 scholarship applications
- Junior Leadership applications will be due with Scholarship applications and ½ scholarship will be CIT (16yrs+) will be allowed to supervise girls during recreation
Our Teen Girls Retreat 2014 was held in Ontario and was the perfect weekend getaway for just us girls (and women).
On Friday night, Pastor Beth Console taught on Speech. She asked the teen girls to try to place tooth paste back in its container. Very difficult. It was a reminder that when our words come out it’s hard to take them back. Then of course, we concluded the evening with game night! So many games, laughter, snacks, and fun were had.
We started Saturday morning off right with praise and worship. Then we also heard from Pastor Beth and participated in group talk and activities. We had a scavenger hunt through Ontario Mills mall - which was competitive and of course, even more fun. Just imagine, all of us girls running around a mall…
Thank you to all of the leaders, sponsors, and parents who helped make our Teen Girls Retreat 2014 a success!
We are now in preparation for our Girls Ministries Summer Camps 2014. We are returning to Pine Summit in Big Bear and God has provided an additional camp venue for our churches in the northern part of our Network. We will be visiting Quaker Meadows Christian Camp in the Sequoia National Forest. We have been praying and preparing for an amazing time at all of our camps. Our Camp Speakers will be addressing Proverbs 2:1-4 NLT, “My child, listen to what I say, and treasure my commands. Tune your ears to wisdom, and concentrate on understanding. Cry out for insight, and ask for understanding. Search for them as you would for hidden treasures.” Therefore our them is Hidden Treasures.
Our Chapel, worship and praise services will continue to be engaging so that our girls have an opportunity to respond and meet Jesus; recommit their lives; seek the Lord; and learn to have a relationship with Christ that will grow over the years. Therefore, the girls will meet a loving and merciful God that they can go to in times of trouble and joy.
Our activities have been designed to encourage the girls to participate in developing their talents to be used for his honor and glory. Their participation in Talent will enrich their churches as the girls learn to serve God in their local church ministries. The outdoor activities will be challenging, fun and will provide an opportunity for fellowship and mentoring. We are committed to lavish the girls with the love of Christ as we pursue her heart… her world… and His purpose.
We hope to see you all there. Please take the time to download your camp packet below. It will provide you all the details you need to help make your camp experience an incredible one.